"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

Friday, October 17, 2008

Life has been kicking my butt

Seriously. I have been so worn out. Between school and birthdays and sickness and parties, I've been utterly and completely exhausted. Last weekend, Aunt Hil made the trek down for the birthday extravaganza. We made cupcakes and more cupcakes, stuffed goody bags, drank wine and overall had a great time. Molly was sick and spent a night in the ER for wheezing. Saturday was our good buddy Jason's birthday party (he shares the honor of October 13th as his birthday) and then Sunday was the combined party for my three. We had 21 kids at Boomers. It was a ton of fun and the kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves.
And I'll apologize in advance but no pictures for now. I have a ton but haven't uploaded them all. Soon, I promise. For now, I am taking my sorry butt to bed.

0 comments: