"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

Saturday, July 25, 2009

25 1/2

So I was chatting with Ryan tonight at bedtime and we were talking about our plans for the upcoming week. I reminded him he is doing another Vacation Bible School aka VBS or as Kevin calls it, "All the stay at home moms dump their kids for the week and eat bonbons together". So Ryan says he doesn't want to do another dumb bible school because all they do is tell stories about Jesus. I told him stories about Jesus are good, and he learns about Jesus in school and VBS is fun! Because really, he doesn't have a choice, I am having my week of bonbons, darn it!

So then he says well, I can talk to Jesus himself when I get old and go to heaven. Ya know, when I'm 25 1/2.

Cuz that's old.

0 comments: