"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Molly and Kate!

September 30th marks the girls' 4th birthday. I know ALL parents say this, but seriously, where has the time gone? They are such big girls now and I no longer have any babies. It is all too bittersweet. I love seeing them grow and watching them learn but I also yearn for those days of when they were just wee ones in my lap. They amaze me everyday and definitely keep me on my toes. They absolutely slay me in one moment and drive me insane the next. My two precious little girls! I still find it hard to believe that I was blessed with twins. As much work as it has been and it has definitely been hard work, it has been a lot of fun. I love watching them play together now and have the bond of sisters. I know how very special that is and I am truly enjoying seeing it in my daughters.

Happy Birthday Girlies!

0 comments: