"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Barf!

And lots of it. That's been the story this week. Kate started it by barfing in Ryan's bed. While all three were snuggled up. Yes, the girls do have their own, new, big girl beds but they still prefer to bug Ryan. Literally! Kate shared the barfs with Ryan. He puked in school on Wed. As well as Kevin who came home early that day. And Molly brought up the end. Know how I discovered she had gotten it? I went in to check on her around 1:30 AM and stepped in it. EWWW! She was sound asleep with barf all over. All this fun while having the WORST sinus infection of my life. So that's what we've been up to this week. Oh, I did get a mild version of it myself. At least that better have been it 'cuz I ain't got no more sick days left!!!!!

1 comments:

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

Oh my gosh, so sorry for all the sickies at your house! Hope things are better!