"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I thought I had more time ....

Until I heard this, "Mom, how do you get girls to hang out with you?" coming from my six year old son. Whaaaaatttt????? Cue the record screeching and the world coming to a stop. Yep, my baby wants to know about hanging out with girls. Let's just hope it's a passing thing and not something I really need to worry about. Although, I do remember my first kiss was in the sandbox at school when I was a kindergartner.

So we've gotten back into the swing of things this week. The first week back to school after the holidays was a rough one. No one wanted to get out of bed and out the door. While Ryan was on time every day thanks to Daddy, the girls were not. Somehow no matter how early we started, we were late every day last week. This week is going much more smoothly thank goodness.

Here's a few pictures from after Christmas....














1 comments:

Michelle said...

I think Tyler has that same bear that Kate(? or maybe Molly) is holding in that one picture in front of the Christmas tree. The one with the green sweater and red scarf? Neat!