"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bleh!

I've been feeling kinda bleh the past few days. Might have something to do with the 95+ temps we've been having. It's been too hot for the pool even. So the kids and I have been inside too much and we all know what happens with a mom and three crazy kids stuck in the house. Insanity! I took them out back for a bit this afternoon and the mosquitoes were biting and it was hot and humid. We quickly came back inside. Tomorrow we are heading to MoonBounce, our favorite indoor, cool, burn off lots of energy, spot.
So I survived the Mothers of Multiples picnic on Sunday, in the blazing heat no less. Multiple multiples running around. All were pretty good except my two. Flooding the powder room and peeing on the deck were their big performances. You know its bad when another mother of twins says, "My, you've got your hands full." *sigh*
VBS was great last week. In fact, I think I've found another one for the first week in August. Something has to get me through until September!

0 comments: