"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Soren Kierkegaard

Friday, July 11, 2008

I've found my roots







I recently came upon a blog called We are THAT family and it really struck a chord with me. Cuz see, we are THAT family too. The one that everyone whispers about when they see us coming and talks about when we leave. (Come on, I know you do!) We are crazy, wild, loud, chaotic, funny, energetic, and always have an adventure (or ER story) to share. I KNEW there had to be other families out there like us and well, now I've found one. :)

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Always with joy we think "Oh, here comes the Dunne family"--never ever with dread! I also think "it could be worse" when dealing with my own trials or tribulations. At least I did not break my ankle and go to the ER twice in one week for my child! Fondly, Bethany

Kristen said...

Welcome to the Club! I hear ya on the ER visits. All five of us went separately in one month. Because we are THAT lucky!

It's so nice to meet you!

Trish said...

We are right there with you.

BTW we love hanging out with you guys!